Well what a week! It is a week that I don’t really want to repeat, well parts of it were OK but Master A hasn’t been very well and is still not very well. He had a non-blanching rash which resulted in a good few hours in the childrens ward. He is OK, well apart from bronchoilitis. The blood tests came back clear.
So because of this, the photos are a bit poor again. Next week will hopefully be different as I have plans and I am not poorly any more, I have had a cold all week and severe sleep deprivation!
19. Sleeping baby, he has been a bit poor on the old sleeping this week because of being ill but he looks so comfy here!
20. I bought a Fisher Price Classical Chorus Gym from a charity shop (£3.99!!) and both Miss A and Master A love it. It has certainly helped them two love each other even more (if that is possible) as Miss A is amazed when Master A plays with the dangling toys!
21. Took Miss A to Debenhams Cafe for a treat which we both enjoyed. It was the best day of the week. It was where everyone, even Master A was reasonably happy and content. Little did I know what was about to happen!
22. As said above Master A ended up in hospital with a non-blanching rash. Here he is just after his cannula was fitted. Poor little boy did scream. I am so pleased it wasn’t meningitis. Just need to get this bronchiolitis sorted.
23. Wispa Hot Chocolate…bubbles! Oh how I needed this!
24. Master A in the best sleeping bag ever! His Gro Bag. I love it! Need to get some more.
25. I often see this monitor at night time, with Master A breathing being a bit bad..I either have to keep checking that it is on or get woken up by Master A crying at 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5am!