Miss A received a Munchkin Click Lock Snack Catcher to test. I must say that this product is a lot better than the one we bought last year (https://www.prestonprecious.com/2011/07/munchkin-snack-catcher.html) This new version comes with a lid! Oh this proves to be a fantastic addition especially for travelling and if Miss A doesn’t eat all the contents. I think that this product looks better compared to the other one too.
We haven’t used the other snack catcher for a while but we use the new one regularly. It is all because it has a lid! I found that Miss A pulled off the lid of the old one but with this new one,it has a click lock system, so she cannot open it. A fantastic alteration and means that we are huge fans of this product!
From the Munchkin Website:
- Ideal for feeding snacks to toddler on the go, snacks stay in dispenser and not on the floor!
- Soft flaps allow toddler to help themselves to snacks but prevents spills on the floor, car seat or buggy
- Click Lock lid creates a spill proof seal, stopping toddler from opening
- Hidden under base, soft lid folds up to create a secure fit and keeps snacks fresh when not being used
- When folded under base, creates a soft handle for child to hold.