Me and Miss A went to a rather lovely blogger event at the newly opened Kiddicare store in Aintree. My goodness I am very impressed with that store! I could of spent a fortune. I really wished I had already had my 20 week scan so that I can buy things for the baby. At the moment I am too frightened to. However I did buy Miss A some playdough, a hammock for her teddies and a pair of pyjamas. I really want to go back to the store once I know that the baby is OK and I know whether the baby is a girl or a boy.
Anyway enough of me and more of the Kiddicare store. I didn’t have time to take many photos and theones I took were of Miss A playing. So here are a few of the photos of the store:
I think the whole store was fantastic! I love the electronic pricing so you know that you are getting the best value. My favourite part is the play area. There is a door to the play area which means your little one can’t escape. I also love the fact that there are toilets for you and your little one in the same toilet cubicle, fantastic for potty training.
The new store features a whole host of family-friendly features:
- free car seat fitting and safety checking for all car seats
- free and fast customer WiFi
- free winter buggy MOTs (Monday-Friday)
- free gift wrap
- free car parking
- free shop-on-the-go iPhone app
- 365 day returns
- try-before-you-buy buggy test-drive track
- touch-screen Browse & Order points
- ‘virtual queuing’ systems for car seat advice
- luxurious Nursing Nest for quiet feeding and privacy
- spacious and healthy Kiddicafé
- kids’ play zone
- V.i.B (Very Important Baby) free personal shopping service
- pushchair servicing for ‘wonky wheels’
- super-wide aisles
- mummy-and-me toilets and bright communal changing rooms so dad can help out too!
As you can see Kiddicare is fantastic! To find out about Kiddicare Aintree then click here.
Here is a picture of Miss A enjoying the play area!
To find out more about Kiddicare then visit https://www.kiddicare.com
Note: I was invited to a bloggers day out to the newly opened Kiddicare store at Aintree and received a goody bag.