I would like to let you know about Micro Scooter’s Scooter Aid.
Micro Scooter plans to send 60 scooters to the Tumaini Children’s Home in Kenya. This would allow each child at the orphanage to have their own scooter which Micro Scooter would present to them at a Christmas party in December 2012. To make this happen they are asking YOU if;
– you have an old, unused or broken Micro Scooter that you would be willing to return to Micro for them to repair and then send on to the orphanage. It’s as simple as that really.
What You Need To Do
If you are willing to donate a scooter all you need to do is;
– box and/or wrap the scooter (we can only accept our own Micro scooters)
– print out a free returns label here and stick to your package
– take the scooter down to the post office (there is no cost to you for returning the scooter to them)
– pat yourself on the back for doing a really, truly wonderful thing.
If you have any questions, problems or queries please do give Micro a call on 0333 320 1030 or email at email@example.com