I was sent a can of Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse for kids and babies to review.
I quite like the concept of it being a mousse, it means that the can should last a longer time than standard creams. I followed the instructions and sprayed more than I needed out so be careful not to spray too much as a little goes a long way. The result is quite good! Miss A has dry legs and arms and this product does make her skin almost completely soft!
I would say don’t form an opinion on the smell of the product when it comes out of the can. I did but I can assure you the smell goes away after application.
Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse
- For extra dry skin in young children and babies, using ProDerm Technology®
- ProDerm Technology® is proven to gently soothe and relieve a number of different dry skin conditions
- Contains camomile and aloe vera
- Gentle enough to use everyday: hypoallergenic and free from colours, fragrances, parabens and other preservatives.
- Fine, light texture leaves skin feeling intensely moisturised
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance, bringing effective, soothing relief
- In clinical trials Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse showed a superior hydration effect over 12 hours than a leading dry skin cream competitor