I received a Cuddledry cuddlebug when I cashed in my Organix Natter points (sadly Organix are no longer doing this, shame really as I would of liked to of tried to get hold of another toddler towel as they are perfect!)The Cuddledry cuddlebug toddler towel is superb! It is the best towel that Miss A has used! It is so soft and absorbent! It is the right size for Miss A.
Now Miss A’s hair is getting longer, it is getting difficult to dry and she hates the hair dryer. This is the solution. The fact that it has two layers, it dries Miss A’s hair very quickly.
Miss A loves it too. It is really warm and the fact that it has a popper that stops her from taking it off ensures that she is warm after coming out of the bath. I love the hood, very cute!
- contains bamboo fibre and organic cotton – silky soft, 60% more absorbent than pure cotton, with a natural antibacterial quality
- funky beetle design in subtle green and natural ecru white
- snugly buggly double layers – the warmest toddler towel you can buy
- sensibly big – tons of fabric to wrap them right up
- encourages imaginative play
- cosy hood – two layers to dry hair and keep warmth in
- from walking age to 3 years
I would recommend this towel to anyone, it is amazing and is worth the money. To find out more about this superb toddler towel visit the Cuddledry website.