Miss A does not like me cleaning her teeth and she certainly does not like cleaning her own teeth. I think I have found an answer. The Wisdom Step by Step toothbrush for 0-2 year olds. I still have to brush Miss A’s teeth but she lets me (sometimes struggles when she is teething) and with this toothbrush you can feel what you are brushing. I do let her hold the toothbrush after brushing but all she does is suck on it. I do try and show her how to brush her teeth by brushing my teeth in front of her but she has not learn’t how to do it yet.
The features of the Wisdom Step by Step toothbrush 0-2 are:
- Unique combination of brush and teething ring.
- Short neck for brushing safely.
- Textured handle section to stimulate gums and provide relief during painful teething.
- Ergonomic handle design makes is easy for baby to safely explore or adult to hold with maximum control.
- Small head with super soft bristles for gentle cleaning of first teeth.
Details about this and other products in the Step by Step range can be found here