We love Boj! All of us. So this DVD is fantastic as it means that Miss A and Master A can watch it whenever they like.
The DVD has 10 episodes and bonus material. The bonus material has been saved for next week when we don’t have much planned. We have watched the DVD several times now and both the little ones love watching it. Master A gets really excited about it all. He screams at the TV (in an excited way) when it is on! He even has started to try and sign the song! Miss A loves singing the song.
The episodes included are:
- Blast Off Buddies – Denzil accidentally breaks Gavin’s new toy rocket, so Boj comes up with an idea that will make the spacecraft fly.
- Hoppy Birthday – It’s Rupa’s birthday and Boj has a boj-a-boom idea to help Mia get her an amazing present
- Flat as a Pancake – It’s a hot day in Giggly Park and Denzil has invited some friends over to play. Boj gets a boj-a-boom idea how to mend the leaky paddling pool with Mrs Woof’s extra sticky pancakes!
- Carry On Carrot – Mrs Woof makes her big soup but is missing Mr Cloppity’s carrots because his crop has failed
- Giggly Park Rescue Squad – Denzil, Gavin and Boj rescue the residents of Giggly Park from a variety of mishaps and create a game they can all play happily together
- The Giggly Dig – The friends want to bury their own time capsules but soon begin to miss the items they put inside them
- Denzil’s Lost Teddy – Denzil has lost his treasured teddy bear, Snugsy. The Twitchlets have Snugsy and they won’t give him back! How can Boj get him back to Denzil and keep the Twitchlets happy?
- Boj the Collector – All Boj’s buddies have collections and Boj wants one too. But he loves everything in Giggly Park so much that he can t decide which things to collect
- Sneezy Snufferoos – To keep birds away, Mr Cloppity hangs out yoghurt pots on string over his seeds and Boj’s friends are ill so can’t come out to play
- Keep On Going – Boj, Rupa and Gavin are trekking for their Ranger survival badges. When Gavin’s satnav boots go on the blink, Boj has an idea to get them back on track!
As said, we haven’t touched the bonus material but this is what is included:
- “Theme Tune” Karaoke Music Video
- The Duckling “Home To Me” Karaoke Music Video
- Keeping Mr Cloppity “Altogether Now” Karaoke Music Video
- Printable colouring in sheets – Boj, Denzil, Rupa, Mia & Gavin
I think both Miss A and Master A will love the colouring in sheets while Miss A will love the Karaoke videos. I bet Master A will join in too as he is keen to sing in his own little way. He doesn’t talk yet but he babbles to songs and you can hear what he is trying to sing.
I think Boj is fun to watch. I am rather happy when the little ones are watching it. So if your little one(s) are a Boj fan, I would definitely recommend this DVD.
Miss A – lovely girl!
I got poorly. That’s why I haven’t been blogging. Then Miss A got poorly and then it was catch up with everything!
So I am here and I am blogging! Wow! It feels odd. It feels good. It feels fantastic!
So as the title suggests, next week is Miss A’s last week in reception. How time flies. So much has changed since that first day of reception. I have definitely got used to her being at school and I love her being at school. I still miss her terribly and wish she could be at home with us but it makes the time that she is with me and her brother so special.
It will soon be time for Master A to start pre-school. What on earth am I going to do? Be able to blog properly? Maybe! Who knows. Probably will spend the time doing housework, that always gets left to the last minute.
I received Miss A’s report yesterday. It was OK but not great and there were are few ’emerging’ grades instead of ‘expected’. No exceeding marks though. So I am going to make sure that I help her as much as I can from now on. Her report suggests that she is a confident, imaginative and sensible girl that needs help with her reading, writing and maths.
I hope the fact that she is only five, in time, she will improve on these areas and hopefully next year her report will be full of expected and maybe one or two exceeding. To be honest I am so pleased with how much she has changed over the year. She has started dance class and karate and her health has improved so much. Perhaps this has stopped her learning. She spent the first part of her school year being poorly. That has changed so much now!
I am rather proud of her. I love her so much.
As the title suggests, I have had a very naughty breast. A naughty boob!
A breast that made me go to the doctor who referred me to the hospital for me to see the specialist.
The breast has changed. Got a lot more thicker and more lumpy, sore and had the odd discharge. Doctor wasn’t sure why so yesterday, after about two or three weeks of waiting for the referral appointment and allsorts going through my mind, I had that appointment.
Nervous, me? Definitely. However what will be will be.
The specialist/consultant, whatever he is known as, was a very nice man. Could see where I was coming from and sent me for an ultrasound. No hanging around, made me a little more nervous and fearful of the outcome.
Ultrasound done, went straight back to the room where I was examined. Didn’t have to wait long to find out the results.
Nothing sinister found. He told me to make sure that I check my breasts every month without fail. He could not tell me why my breast was so different to the other. Apparently it can just happen for no reason but I need to make sure that I keep checking it regularly, as well as checking the other one.
While I am discussing health issues, the other stuff that I have posted about is just being ignored for now. I have no severe symptoms and I can lead a relatively normal life whatever is going on.
So all is good in my life.
I hope now that all of this is out of the way, I can have fun with my little family and get back to blogging again. I have missed being a blogger.